Dammerung 2.03 (Blot)
Time & Location
About The Event
The Dammerung grows, and unlike the gentle days of Season 1, the end of the world has assuredly now begun...
Dammerung's Blot Sacrifice Event will take place at Camp Bashore (160 Moonshine Rd, Jonestown, PA 17038). Parking is available at the campground, see the schedule for details.
Housing is available in standalone cabins that hold bunkrooms, and several in- and out-of-character tenting areas throughout the site. For those staying in bunks, beds are wooden bunk beds or metal-frame cots. Thin camping mattresses are provided. Participants must provide their own bedding.
We ask everyone who is sleeping in an in-character area to make a reasonable effort to keep their sleeping area in-character. Minimum expectations are as follows:
- Keep phones and other modern-day devices and/or cords out of sight
- Hide or cover obviously out-of-character bins or luggage
- Cover obviously out-of-character bedding, for example with a plain, solid-colored flat-sheet
Single-stall showers and showerhouses are available throughout the campsite.
Food considerations: All participants should bring their own food. Food vendors selling individual goods and meals may be present but we will no longer be offering large scale event catering for the purposes of health and safety.
This site has an out of game dining hall that has power and is perfect for personal gas burners, and crock pot cooking. There are no fridges, and we encourage you to bring your own coolers or cooling devices. Firepits are present and available for in genre cooking throughout the site.
Accessibility considerations: Rough terrain in the wooded areas. Most of play will be centered in a gravel and grass field. There is a lack of air conditioning on most of the site. The OOG dining hall has heat, and is comfortable during both day and night time. There is a road that connects everything, and it is not difficult to traverse but it is the 'long way around'. Otherwise, there are short trails that connect most spaces as shortcuts and are well maintained, smooth, and offer good footing. However they are on an incline that would provide an obstacle for a wheelchair that is not assisted.
General roleplay starts after the workshops wrap up and continuing through Sunday afternoon, with soft-stops on Friday and Saturday night.
You must have been vaccinated to attend this event. Proof must be provided at time of ticket sale.
Please note: Blot Sacrifice Event passes are only available while supplies last, and are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you may re-sell your ticket with permission. Ticket Sales will close 3 days prior to the event. There will be no Ticket Sales at the door this season.
Arrival & Check-InParking Lot
Opening AnnouncementsVendor Hall (OOG Space)
- Early Arrival (Thursday)$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- OOC: Modern Tenting Ticket$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- OOC: The Long House$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- OOC: The Long House Alcove$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service feeSold Out
- OOC: The Lower Lodge$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- OOC: The Lower Lodge Alcove$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service feeSold Out
- Period Tenting Ticket: Village$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- The Traveler's Lodge$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service feeSold Out
- The Traveler's Lodge Alcove$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service feeSold Out
- Adirondacks: Dark Woods$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- Staff Ticket$0$00$0
- Tenting Ticket Upgrade$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0